Business Analysis Foundation
This course applies to individuals new to Business Analysis; those who need to strengthen their business analysis skill sets across different industries.
Our business analysis training will enable you to plan business analysis activities and elicit thorough requirements, effectively analyze current and future processes, create accurate requirements documentation and manage requirements throughout the project lifecycle.
Participants can carry out effective stakeholder analysis, discover (elicit) and then practice writing “good” requirements. Attendees will also learn a simple process for validating and verifying requirements to ensure they are well documented. The course also provides techniques on how to optimize stakeholder communication, how to create a “requirements package” for maximum communication value, and how to construct a traceability matrix for the optimal management of requirements.
What you get
- Live Online or Video Training
- Course materials
- 3 weeks of Business Analysis Training
- Weekly 1-on-1 hands-on training
- Schedules can be tailored towards individuals needs
- Software Development Methodologies-Waterfalls, Agile
- Conducting Stakeholders Analysis
- Stakeholder list/Map/RACI Matrix
- Gathering Requirements
- Business Requirement Document (BRD)
- Gathering Requirement
- Maintaining Requirement
- Prioritizing Requirement
- Approving Requirement
No Reviews found for this course.